Interview with Persa, by Elena Tanasković


 Hello dear readers!   

Today in our magazine "Nine words" we met with Persa and we will find out something new about her life.

Journalist: Hello, would you like to be in this interview and tell our readers more details about yourself?

Persa: Hello! I would love to.

Journalist: What do you think about Branislav Nušić?

Persa: Branislav is really good person. He worked hard so he could buy me a muffin every Friday.

Journalist: How did you react when he told you he liked you?

Persa: I was shocked, and I was uncomfortable so I left the barrel.

Journalist: Were you angry on your father because he didn't like Branislav?

Persa: Yes. I didn't like that Branislav had bad grades.

Journalist: What did your mother think about him?

Persa: She didn't like him either, because of bad grades.

Journalist: Did you want him to get better grades?

Persa: Yes, I did. But I never told him that.

Journalist: Why?

Persa: I was shy so I didn't.

Journalist: What did you think about his plan to poison you and him?

Persa: I didn't think much so I said yes.

Journalist: Did your mother or father find out about that?

Persa: Yes, they both did.

Journalist: How?

Persa: When we took the poison I told my mom to make the bed so I can die there, and I got beaten up.

Journalist: How did your dad find out?

Persa: I told him.

Journalist: What did he say?

Persa: He didn't let me go outside, just to school, so I couldn't be with Branislav.

Journalist: For how long?

Persa: Just for a week.

Journalist: OK, Persa, thank you so much! Bye! 

Persa: Bye! See you again.

That's it for this interview, I hope you like it.

Популарни постови