Interview with Ognjen Županjac, the best student of our school

 




Hello Ognjen, my name is Elena Tanaskovic, I’m in the fourth grade and I would like to ask you some questions. Thank you very much for your time.

Elena: How much time do you spend studying?

Ognjen: I spend about 3 hours studying.

Elena: What is your favourite subject and what is the easiest?

Ognjen: My favorite subject is History and Geography is the easiest.

Elena: What do your parents think about your knowledge and your success?

Ognjen: My parents are very proud of me and they give me support.

Elena: What does it feel like to be the student of the generation?

Ognjen: It feels good, but I have to move on to my next goals.

Elena: What school do you plan to enroll in?

Ognjen: I am planning to enroll in Gymnasium.

Elena: What job would you like to do when you grow up?

Ognjen: I would like to be a pilot when I grow up.

Elena: What do other kids think about you?

Ognjen: They think that I am smart and cool at the same time.

Elena: What do you think about them?

Ognjen: I think that they have to focus on school.

Elena: What teacher you love the most and why?

Ognjen: The teacher I love the most is Gordana Stankovic because she is very positive and good person.

Elena: What was the most important test you ever had?

Ognjen: The most important test I have ever had was a test at a National competition in Belgrade.

Elena: Thank you Ognjen!

Популарни постови