The school I imagine, by Đorđe Bogojević

 



Today I am going to explain to you the school I imagine.

My school would be called “Đoki’s school of the cool”. It would be a big building and it would be painted in green color. There would be a big playground outside, with many seesaws, swings and slides. Also, there would be a funfair where children can go after school classes. Behindthe school there would be a gym and a very big sports centre with five pools. Inside there would be many beautiful classrooms where children can learn everything they need. In my school Math and Serbian would not exist,and everybody would talk in English. Classes would last 30 minutes and pupils would have linch at school with many different meals. Everybody has to learn English, but pupils can decide which language they want to learn too. The options would be: German, French, Italian and Chinese. Every desk would have a laptop and in spare time pupils can play video games. Teachers wouldn’t be strict and everybody would have good grades.

The school I imagine would be very interesting toeverybody and it would have a lot of pupils, and all of them would be happy and satisfied.

Популарни постови