Friendship never ends, by Elena Tanasković

 


From the day I was born, I liked to play. But I didn’t have any friends. I would like to go outside and play alone. My best friend was my dog.

When I grew up, I started going to school. I was so happy, not because of school, but because I knew I will make friends. Only problem was that I would finish tests at the end of the class. Everybody would play, only I couldn’t. Then, I joined the first grade and I finally made some friends. That is the best feeling you could feel.

“Congratulations, you made a friend,” a voice in my head said. That’s when our friendship started. Friendship is like a big forest full of happiness. Now, in the forth grade, I have my two best friends – Helena and Lena. We always do things together. They are the best. Hopefully, our friendship will never end. I am so grateful I have them. We are the best trio. I will always be on their side. Friendship is a word, and that word describes happiness. In class I sit next to Helena. From the day I met her, I knew she will be my best friend. I also met more children – Nikodina, Andrej and Luka.

Now, I am happier than ever before, because I have friends, and I hope this friendship will never end.


Популарни постови